Southwest Electric provides quality Residential Electrical Services to homeowners throughout Southern Nevada. We are located in Henderson, NV at 702-564-5003 and offer excellent customer service and affordable electrical services pricing for Nevada homeowners.
As your personal licensed electrical contractor, we can provide you the comfort in knowing all your electrical needs will be met whether inside your home or out in your yard and landscape.
Southwest Electric, LLC Electrical Preventive Maintenance Services (EPMS) program will evaluate the condition of your home and determine the most cost-effective and manageable solution to guarantee its overall performance, safety and reliability – thereby keeping your repair costs down to a minimum while saving on your energy costs. Call our team at 702-564-5003 for more details.
Our typical residential electrical job includes everything from trouble-shooting service calls and replacing a fuse box to accommodate new kitchen appliances, to remodeling projects that require electrical upgrades such as new interior lighting or installing control systems for a pool and spa.
We also do pre-wiring for new home construction and have expertise with low voltage systems involving voice, data, and video wiring systems, such as those for telephones, computers, as all phases of electrical service work from simple ceiling fans installations to total system electrical upgrades.
Call us today at 702-564-5003 on how we can help with the following:
- Diagnosis and Repair
- Cabinet Lighting
- Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Kitchen Lighting and Appliances
- New Interior Lighting
- Home Remodeling Electrical Projects
- Trouble Shooting Electrical Service Calls
- Fuse Box Installation and Replacement
- Installing Control Systems
- Pool and Spa Electrical Services
- New Construction Pre-Wiring Electrical Work
- Voice, Data and Video Wiring Systems
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Electrical System Upgrades
- Home Energy Savings Consulting
- Provide service and repairs for the residential electrical system: restoring electrical power when needed
- Maintaining the home lighting system – outdoor lights, parking lot lights, walkway and home lights
- Appliance power usage review
- Quarterly check up and maintenance review
- Home lighting conversion. Incandescent lighting to LED or Smart Power